Emergency Medicine: An Approach to Clinical Problem-Solving, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0721692788]
Back in an all-new edition, Emergency Medicine covers the most common disorders seen in the emergency department in a handy, outline format. It explains the responsibilities of the emergency physician along with the decisions that need to be made. The 2nd Edition is perfect for on-the-go consultation–soft cover, shorter, and more focused.
- Organized by symptom orientation rather than disease, reflecting how patients present.
- Covers the most common presentations in emergency medicine.
- Provides case studies throughout the chapters.
- Gives special consideration to pediatric and geriatric populations in most chapters
- Features new chapters on shock, penetrating trauma, HIV patients, and domestic violence.
- Provides more information on women patients and evidence-based medicine.
- Includes new international contributors.
- Updates and revises all chapters with the newest information.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.