Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14/E 14th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071792112]
Evidence-based, point-of-care information on 1000 diseases and disorders most often treated by surgeons
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
- Expansive coverage of general surgery and all subspecialties you need to be versed in, including otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, gynecology, orthopedics, urology, and pediatrics
- Intuitively organized to help you find answers quickly and easily
- More than 600 photographs and illustrations
- Detailed treatment algorithms
- NEW! Chapter-ending multiple-choice questions
- An outstanding review for the USMLE and shelf exams
- Updated throughout with the latest research and discoveries
“All medical libraries should acquire this book, which is an outstanding text for medical students.” — 4-star Doody’s review of a previous edition
Essential for students, residents, practitioners, and surgeons
The best introductory text to the field of surgery
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.