Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2015 6th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071840001]
SAFELY PRESCRIBE AND ADMINISTER MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS MOST OFTEN USED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE WITH THIS ULTRA-CONVENIENT POCKET GUIDE!
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), warnings/precautions, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Summaries of FDA “Black Box” precautions and contraindications
- Includes a listing of the medications organized by drug classification
- Covers natural and herbal agents
- Updated to reflect new drugs, removal of drugs taken off the market, new formulations, and changes in approved use of existing medications
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.