Clinical Surgery 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0632063947]
Blackwell’s Clinical Surgery has established itself as an excellent indispensable resource for undergraduate medical students and house officers. The first edition was Awarded 1997 BMA Certificate of Commendation. Written by an outstanding team of editors and expert contirbutors, the new updaetd and revised edition has been designed as a complete learning guide.
Unlike competing titles, Clinical Surgery covers the following all in one book!
- Symptoms and signs of surgical disease
- Diagnosis and investigations
- Treatment and procedures
The book is divided into five sections:
- Clinical Skills and Investigations
- Perioperative Care
- The Management Of Acute Surgical Illness and Trauma
- General Surgery
- Specialist Surgery
The new edition features:
- Revised chapters with updated and refreshed material, written in a systematic format to aid learning and enhance understanding
- 15 new chapters with more information providing you with everything you need to know
- Blackwell’s famous At A Glance boxes for the most common surgical conditions and common clinical presentations
- Must Know/Must Do boxes – to aid learning and revision through self-assessment
- Clinically orientated information on practical procedures
- Evidence Based Medicine references for further reading and research
- Excellent full colour illustrations and a new attractive and easy to use format
The second edition of Clinical Surgery is perfect for undergraduate and junior doctors alike as well as other health professionals who need a comprehensive account of surgery in all the major medical specialities. With a strong emphasis on clinical practice and the necessary knowledge and skills, this is a must-buy for anyone going on a surgical rotation. Clinical Surgery is intended to teach you everything you need to know about surgery at the start of your career.
“I do not think it is an understatement to say that it is a revolutionary book. It is obviously written with integrated courses very much in mind and manages to integrate the basic sciences with clinical information very well…. Maybe above all things, this is a very practically orientated book and really attempts to mould the medical student in to a very good house officer.”
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE EHRE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.