Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials: Theory, Practice, and Cases Fifth, North American Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1496360087′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’49fe665a-77f2-11e8-b298-b3b8d1b7e867′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Using a proven pedagogical organization, this updated Fifth Edition of Gladwin and Bagby’s market-leading title focuses on providing students with a dental materials background that emphasizes the clinical aspects of dental materials, while also introducing concepts of materials science.
The book’s three-part structure addresses types of dental materials in the 22 chapters of Part I, includes laboratory and clinical applications (essentially a built-in lab manual) in Part II, and presents 11 case studies in Part III that serve as an overall review and help students strengthen their critical thinking skills when providing patient care.
Up-to-date content that reflects the latest advances in dental materials, clinical photos, review questions, and online videos all combine to help students develop the understanding of dental materials they need for successful dental hygiene practice.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- New topics include bonding, ceramics, and an additional air polishing powder, while coverage of in-office and take-home whitening agents and instrument care and technology has been updated.
- TwoNEW case studies emphasize the pediatric dental patient and the diabetic patient. As with all the case studies, each integrates dental materials with dental hygiene practice.
- Tear-out, Skill Evaluation sheets enable students and faculty to assess laboratory and clinical competencies that relate to Part II of the text.
- Tips for the Clinician boxes offer advice so that the best results are achieved.
- Precaution boxes promote safety while working with the materials.
- Student learning aids, including chapter objectives, key words and phrases, summaries, learning activities, review questions, online videos and quizzes, and an appendix of answers and justifications to the review questions all help the student to master the material.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.