[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0977222616]
ACP Medicine, published in partnership with the American College of Physicians, covers the 11 subspecialties of internal medicine plus selected topics in Women’s Health, Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology and Emergency Medicine.
ACP Medicine is also available as a loose-leaf with monthly updates, a quarterly CD-ROM, an annual CD-ROM and a continually updated online version. All versions except the bound book and the annual CD-ROM are sold by one-year subscription. Institutional online licensing programs are available.
New for ACP Medicine:
- More comprehensive, with over 3,000 pages in two volumes
- Over 1,300 diagrams, photos and illustrations that clarify complex concepts
- Over 50% updated for this edition and continually updated online at www.acpmedicine.com
- Extensive new coverage on diabetes and ongoing coverage of clinical performance measures
- Current guidelines for managing heart failure, hypertension, dyslipidemia and acute HIV infection and for performing CPR
- Important new information on clinical care, including vaccines to help prevent cervical cancer and shingles as well as monoclonal antibody therapies for colon cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.