Designed for anyone involved in treating geriatric patients, this New Edition continues to be the best comprehensive source for clinical solutions for the challenging geriatric population. Inside, you’ll find a wealth of information on the principles of geriatric primary care…detailed, case-based approaches to major geriatric syndromes…and presentations of common conditions and situations. What’s more, the 5th Edition now includes evidence-based medicine that helps you form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible and a BONUS CD-ROM containing supplemental materials.
- Incorporates engaging case studies throughout to illustrate all of the principles and key clinical information you need to treat your geriatric patients as well as their families.
- Features a two-color layout that highlights the most important information.
- Provides evidence-based medicine wherever possible, giving you the most authoritative information on diagnosis, treatment, and management options.
- Features an interdisciplinary perspective that reflects the field’s increasingly team-oriented approach to geriatric care.
- Includes a bonus CD-ROM containing additional color images, assessment tools, and review questions that help you hone your knowledge.
- Presents USMLE-style questions in every chapter for quick review before clinical cases.
- Uses a consistent format from chapter to chapter that lets you access the information you need fast.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE