Primary Care Geriatrics: A Case-Based Approach, 5e 5th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323039308]
Designed for anyone involved in treating geriatric patients, this New Edition continues to be the best comprehensive source for clinical solutions for the challenging geriatric population. Inside, you’ll find a wealth of information on the principles of geriatric primary care…detailed, case-based approaches to major geriatric syndromes…and presentations of common conditions and situations. What’s more, the 5th Edition now includes evidence-based medicine that helps you form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible and a BONUS CD-ROM containing supplemental materials.
- Incorporates engaging case studies throughout to illustrate all of the principles and key clinical information you need to treat your geriatric patients as well as their families.
- Features a two-color layout that highlights the most important information.
- Provides evidence-based medicine wherever possible, giving you the most authoritative information on diagnosis, treatment, and management options.
- Features an interdisciplinary perspective that reflects the field’s increasingly team-oriented approach to geriatric care.
- Includes a bonus CD-ROM containing additional color images, assessment tools, and review questions that help you hone your knowledge.
- Presents USMLE-style questions in every chapter for quick review before clinical cases.
- Uses a consistent format from chapter to chapter that lets you access the information you need fast.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.