CURRENT Essentials of Medicine, Fourth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Essentials) 4th Edition
The perfect quick reference on the wards and in the clinic!
The famous “one disease per page” design!
CURRENT Essentials of Medicine is a practical, point-of-care pocket handbook that offers “nutshell” information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 medical disorders seen in both primary care and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the wards or in a busy clinic, this is THE ONLY pocket guide to offer disease essentials in a one-disease-per-page bulleted format. Practical pearls, for which the authors are well known, are offered for almost all conditions.
- To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
- Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
- Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
- Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
- Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
- Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE