Urology Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Third Edition 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071605835]
3300+ quick-hit Q&As and over 100 X-ray and ultrasound images help you ace the Urology boards
Like flashcards in a book, this quick-hit question and answer review for the urology boards provides intense, streamlined review and is the perfect complement to larger urology and surgery texts. You’ll find more than 3,300 Q&As with only the right answer provided – there are no multiple-choice distracters – so there’s no chance of an incorrect answer staying in your mind. Also included are more than 100 X-rays and ultrasound images. Chapters are written by experts in the field to give you comprehensive coverage of important urological topics.
- Formatted in a rigorous quick-hit question and answer format consisting of short clinical questions with concise answers.
- Emphasis on distilling key facts and clinical pearls that are essential for exam success.
- Completely updated with over 30% new questions and 20% more x-rays.
- NEW: Questions on new technologies such as robotics and laparoscopic surgery, advances in cancer chemotherapy, medical urology, and complications related to new medicines (such as Topamax).
- NEW: Improved quality of x-rays and imaging study pictures, including many new images (over 100 in all)
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.