The Washington Manual of Critical Care Third Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1496328515′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’9f694a8d-304e-11e8-91c5-f3bcb1e7ad77′]
The Washington Manual of Critical Care, similar to other volumes in this vaunted series, features authors and contributors who are faculty members and practicing physicians at Washington University’s School of Medicine. Inside you’ll find comprehensive and current information for bedside diagnosis and management of some of the most common illnesses and problems encountered in the ICU setting.
- Covers the treatment and management of shock, sepsis, acute episodes of COPD and asthma, myocardial infarctions, organ failure, and other conditions and disorders.
- Provides overviews of intubation and catheterization procedures, as well as of common drug side effects and drug-drug interactions.
- Contributors hail from departments in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Anesthesiology.
- New chapters have been added on ECLS, critical care ultrasound, rheumatology, and management of transplant patients.
- Includes concise, easy-to-read diagnosis and treatment algorithms for common conditions, plus bibliographical references for additional, in-depth reading.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.