The Orthopaedic Physical Exam 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0721602649]
The fully revised and updated 2nd Edition of this unique text is a must-have for anyone who performs musculoskeletal examinations. For each body region, it presents well-illustrated, step-by-step guidance on assessing alignment, range of motion, muscle strength, and sensation…as well as clear explanations of what abnormal physical findings might mean. The book also features differ¬ential diagnosis tables based on common patient complaints, and provides detailed line drawings that illustrate com¬plex anatomical structures. “Take-Home Points” at the end of every chapter facilitate review.
- A consistent format throughout the text allows readers to find information quickly.
- Key terms and tests are highlighted throughout and defined in a glossary at the end of the book.
- The book features the expertise of one of the nation’s leading experts on the orthopaedic physical examination. Dr. Reider is Editor in Chief of the American Journal of Sports Medicine; Director of Sports Medicine at the University of Chicago Hospitals; a Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Medicine; and has instructed countless students on this topic over the years.
- A wealth of new testing strategies equip readers to more effectively evaluate today’s full spectrum of joint and muscle disorders.
- “Take-Home Points” at the end of each chapter facilitate review.
- “When the Patient Complains of…” boxes make it easier to identify disorders based on a patient’s presentation.
- Reports on recent clinical studies document the efficacy of various tests.
- New line drawings depict anatomical structures that are difficult to capture via photography, and more photographs of abnormal physical findings clarify what dysfunction looks like.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.