The NeuroICU Book, Second Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’007184144X’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’d7143446-726c-11e8-97b5-f928683acdd4′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
The acclaimed protocol-based guide to neurocritical care – essential for daily practice and the boards
An immediate classic, this groundbreaking text is based on the premise that neurointensivists must be trained to handle not only the brain, but the entire body. The NeuroICU Book, Second Edition does not limit coverage to the brain and spine – it spans all organ insufficiencies and failures – along with neurologic illnesses.
Thoroughly updated to keep pace with all the advances in this emerging field, the Second Edition of The NeuroICU Book combines the latest clinical perspectives in critical care medicine, neurology, and neurosurgery. This practical, evidence-based text standardizes neurocritical care and takes you through the rationale for those standards. Filled with detailed case studies and enhanced by a question-and-answer format, the book not only builds competency in recognizing acute changes in neurological function, but also addresses all organ insufficiencies and failures, reflecting the real-life challenges in the modern neuro-ICU.
• Strong emphasis on clinical practicality
• Evidence-based approach leverages the scientific and controlled research that supports the key treatment methods outlined in the book
• Practical tools include algorithms, tables, illustrations, photographs, detailed references, and critical take home points
• Balanced coverage of neurologic and critical care and neurosurgery offers outstanding preparation for the neurocritical care board certification exam as well as an indispensable primer for daily clinical work
• Second Edition includes new chapters covering CNS infection, paroxysmal sympathetic hyperactivity, acute liver failure, encephalopathy and delirium, spine trauma, pediatric neurosurgery, and carotid endarterectomy and extracranial-intracranial bypass
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.