The 5 Minute Urology Consult Third Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451189982]
Grab your copy of The 5-Minute Urology Consult, 3e for rapid-fire reference in the clinic. This essential, easy-to-read text was designed to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic problems quickly and efficiently. Engineered for crystal clarity, and chock-full of information and action items, the “5-Minute Consult” series includes facts and recommendations as informed by the most current data available, sourced from actual patient consultations and further reviewed by top academics and physicians.
An invaluable resource for urologists, this book is perfect for the busy specialist or practitioner who deals with urologic conditions on a daily basis, as well as residents and fellows prepping for their certification exams.
- Topics include adult and pediatric urology, and the subspecialties of urologic oncology, endourology, female urology, neurourology, andrology, infectious diseases, and renal transplantation
- International editorial board captured the widest array of diseases and conditions expressed worldwide
- Over 300 major diseases and conditions, with a lexicon of over 1,300 key concepts, diseases, complaints and conditions
- Visual algorithms and charts enhance clarity
- Drug Reference section outlines hundreds of urologic drugs and dosages
- Readable, two-color design and two-page layout
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.