Textbook of Histology, 4e 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323355633]
Thoroughly updated to reflect all of the latest concepts and advances in the field, this concise, extensively illustrated text presents the basic science and clinical application of cellular and molecular biology. Functioning as a combined text and atlas, it is essentially two books for the price of one providing a comprehensive, visually engaging histology education from the ground up. Illustrations, tables, PowerPoint™ presentations, chapter summaries and multiple choice questions facilitate comprehension of concepts, and clinical correlations underscore the practical relevance of the material.
- Superb illustrations―including photomicrographs, electron micrographs, schematic diagrams and drawings―provide a visual grasp and easier retention of difficult concepts.
- Online PowerPoint™ slides, prepared by the author, offer a convenient way to review the most essential information from the text.
- Clinical correlations throughout the text demonstrate clinical applications and reinforce the idea that histology is pertinent not only to pathology and physiology, but in fact comprises one of the essential bases of clinical practice.
- New! “Pathological Considerations” section at the end of each chapter.
- Helpful tables provide an at-a-glance summary statement of key points.
- Bolded key terms, bulleted lists and chapter summaries emphasize the “need to know” information in every chapter.
- A combination of USMLE-style questions and image based questions in each chapter.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.