Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK Fourth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=149630974X]
Now thoroughly updated and revised, the Fourth Edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK provides a high-yield, systems-based review – ideal for preparing for the end-of-rotation NBME shelf exam and studying for the USMLE Step 2 CK. Full-color illustrations and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner, which makes this ideal for students in medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner programs.
Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK, Fourth Edition delivers exactly what you need to know in order to be test-ready and ace key exams.
- Completely revised and updated content reflects the current USMLE exam
- Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content you need to know
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight highly testable topics
- Easy-to-remember mnemonics help you “file away” clinical information for handy retrieval at test time
- “Next Steps” margin notes guide you through the workup of a patient with practical tips to success
- Easy-to-follow algorithms show examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints
- Includes must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders
- 300 USMLE-style questions, included with the eBook, feature complete explanations to help you gain confidence for the exam.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.