Sonography Exam Review: Physics, Abdomen, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323100465]
Be confident that you can answer any and all questions on your registry exams correctly when you prepare with this complete review. Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for General Sonography Examinations provides study resources for all three main exams required for general ultrasound practice: physics, abdomen, and ob/gyn. Each chapter is arranged in table and outline format with 50 review questions at the end of the chapter and a mock exam at the end of each section. Access additional mock exams for each subject area on the companion CD or Evolve site. These exams give you experience with timed test taking in an electronic environment that simulates the actual registry exam experience. With this realistic preview of the exam environment and solid review of the material, you’ll be prepared to ace the exams!
“..no doubt that this is a worthwhile text which could provide a useful revision platform for sonography students in the UK.” Reviewed by Sue Halson-Brown on behalf of RAD Magazine, February 2015
- Complete preparation for the three general ARDMS exams (physics, abdomen, and ob/gyn)
- Content review in outline and tabular format provides a quick review of all the material you need to learn, including key terms, anatomy, functions, scanning techniques, lab values, and pathology.
- More than 2,500 questions in Registry format cover everything you’ll be tested on in the Registry exams.
- Rationales for answers to mock questions help you understand why an answer is correct or incorrect and increase your comprehension.
- More than 350 ultrasound scans included in the abdominal and ob/gyn sections prepare you for exam questions that ask you to identify pathology on scans.
- Color insert with Doppler images of the liver, biliary, and umbilical cord helps you be ready to answer questions related to Doppler imaging.
- Companion CD provides extra timed, graded mock exams and two entertaining, interactive games: Sonography Millionaire and Tournament of Sonography.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.