Rubin’s Pathology: Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine (Pathology (Rubin)) Seventh Edition
Rubin’s Pathology sets the foundation for medical training and practice with expert coverage of disease processes and their effects on cells, organs, and individuals. Now in its Seventh Edition, the text is praised for being “exactly right for medical students” —a perfect balance of basic pathology and bedside perspective, without extraneous detail that’s beyond the boards.
- Thoroughly revised coverage including brand-new chapters on aging, autoimmune diseases, forensic pathology, pregnancy, and sepsis, plus extensively revised and expanded chapters on amyloidosis and obesity, diabetes mellitus and metabolic syndrome
- An easy-to-navigate design featuring a new three-part organization, with 9 chapters covering mechanisms of disease, 6 chapters covering the pathogenesis of systemic conditions, and 19 chapters covering diseases of individual organ systems
- More than 1700 images, including stunning new dynamic line drawings, plus micrographs and gross pathology images
- Pathogenesis, Pathology, Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, Etiologic Agents, and Clinical Features sections are distinguished by helpful icons
- Coverage of latest public health issues maintains currency and societal relevance
- Bold key terms and bulleted lists reinforce key information
Bonus Online Resources:
- For faculty: image bank and test generator
- For students: case studies and podcasts
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.