Rogers’ Handbook of Pediatric Intensive Care Fifth Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1496347536′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5fbf2383-8049-11e8-808b-754cdc120b9e’]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Portable and easy to use, Rogers’ Handbook of Pediatric Intensive Care, Fifth Edition, contains key information from the best-selling Rogers’ Textbook in a handy format designed for everyday use. Nearly 100 chapters offer a clinically relevant synopsis of core information needed for quick reference and safe practice in the PICU.
- New chapters cover Rapid Response Systems; Non-Invasive Ventilation; Abusive Head Trauma; Pulmonary Hypertension; Dengue and Other Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (including Ebola); Gastrointestinal Bleeding; Diagnostic Imaging of the Abdomen; and more.
- All chapters have been thoroughly updated and rewritten.
- Numerous tables and line drawings facilitate quick retrieval of information.
- Distills the authoritative, essential information you need in the PICU, in an easy-to-manage handbook format.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.