Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 7e 7th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0702068659′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’f3e90cf8-5873-11e8-8d07-e1f365a33d6a’]
Thoroughly revised and updated, the 7th Edition of Rheumatology remains a leading text in this fast-changing field, keeping you abreast of recent advances in medications, therapies, clinical trials, and much more. Dr. Mark Hochberg and his team of expert authors and editors cover everything you need to know — from basic scientific principles to practical clinical management strategies, all in a user-friendly, accessible manner.
- Provides access to quick, concise videos depicting musculoskeletal ultrasound including anisotropy, “comet tail” needle artifact, rheumatoid arthritis synovitis, acute gout, and more.
- Uses a consistent, logical, reader-friendly format with templated content and large-scale images for efficient visual reference.
- Features 14 completely new chapters covering biomedical and translational science, disease and outcome assessment, including new imaging modalities and early emerging disease, clinical therapeutics, and patient management and rehabilitation.
- Includes updated content on the latest diagnostic perspectives and approaches to therapy including tapering down of treatment, pulmonary hypertension and scleroderma, psoriatic arthritis, and the latest oral anticoagulants.
- Covers hot topics such as pathogenesis and pathophysiology of axial spondyloarthritis, DXA and measurement of bone, infectious arthritis, and more.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of internationally recognized rheumatoid arthritis expert and new editor, Dr. Ellen Gravallese.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.