Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology (Lange Medical Books) 13th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071818111]
The most concise, clearly written, and up-to-date review of medical microbiology and immunology
Essential for USMLE review and medical microbiology coursework!
Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology is a succinct, high-yield review of the medically important aspects of microbiology and immunology. It covers both the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology and also discusses important infectious diseases using an organ system approach. The book emphasizes the real-world clinical application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases and offers a unique mix of narrative text, color images, tables and figures, Q&A, and clinical cases.
Content valuable to any study objective or learning style:
- 654 USMLE-style practice questions test your knowledge and understanding
- 50 clinical cases illustrate the importance of basic science in clinical diagnosis
- A complete USMLE-style practice exam consisting of 80 questions
- Pearls for the USMLE impart important basic science information
- Concise summaries of medically important microorganisms
- Self-assessment questions with answers appear at the end of almost every chapter
- Color images depict clinically important findings
- Gram stains of bacteria, electron micrographs of viruses, and microscopic images depict fungi, protozoa, and worms
- NINE NEW CHAPTERS on infectious diseases from an organ system perspective
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.