Red Book 2015: Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases 30th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1581109261]
2015 Red Book is the American Academy of Pediatrics’ authoritative guide to manifestations, etiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of more than 200 childhood conditions.
It provides evidence-based guidance to practicing clinicians on pediatric infections and vaccinations based on the recommendations of the committee as well as the combined expertise of the CDC, the FDA and hundreds of physician contributors.
The Red Book is an essential reference for pediatric infectious diseases specialists and general pediatricians, and is useful for family medicine and emergency medicine physicians as well. Public health and school health providers, medical residents and students also will find it a high-yield source of pediatric infectious disease and vaccine information.
The book is divided into sections that cover
- Active and passive immunization
- Disease summaries
- Antimicrobial therapy for treatment and prophylaxis
- Care of children in special situations
Updated information and recommendations you cannot afford to be without…
- Standardized approach to disease prevention through immunizations, antimicrobial prophylaxis, and infection control practices
- New chapter on Hemorrhagic Fevers Caused by Filoviruses has been added
- New chapter on human parechovirus infections has been added
- Updated information on hypersensitivity reactions after immunizations
- The latest on sexually transmitted infections (STIs) in adolescents and children
- Updated coverage of actinomycosis, amebiases, arbovirus, bacterial vaginosis, blastocystis, candidiasis, Clostridium difficle, coronaviruses, dengue, enteroviruses, Escherichia coli, Giardia intestinalis, gonococcal infections, Helicobacter pylori infections, lyme disease, meningococcal infections, pediculosis capitis, pertussis, pneumococcal infections, rotavirus, and more
- Managing Injection Pain has been significantly expanded
- Updated information on hepatitis C
- Updated information on group B streptococcal infections
- Updated section on drugs for parasitic infections
- Significantly revised chapter on Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Recommendations for using MMR or MMRV vaccines have been updated
- The Antimicrobial Resistance and Antimicrobial Stewardship chapter has been significantly broaded and updated
- Updated information on HIV
- And much more!
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.