Radiology Review Manual Eighth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1496360699]
For more than 25 years, Dr. Dähnert’s Radiology Review Manual has earned its reputation as the green “bible” for board exam preparation, in teaching situations, and in the daily practice of radiology. A logical organization, extensive lists of image findings and differential diagnoses, an accessible outline format, and a thorough index have made this reference the #1 choice for success on the written boards. The Eighth Edition has been completely updated to provide head-to-heel coverage of the information needed for today’s general radiology practice.
NEW to this edition:
- A section on General Radiology has been created that covers techniques in nuclear medicine as well as contrast media, statistics, sedation, analgesia, and local anesthesia.
- Mnemonics have been added to help make need-to-know facts and trivia easier to find, review, and remember.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.