Principles and Practice of Clinical Virology 6th Edition
Principles and Practice of Clinical Virology is the bible for all working in the field of clinical virology – from the trainee to the expert because there’s always something new to learn! As before, the book provides a detailed account of the diagnosis and treatment of virus infections, with a stronger emphasis on clinical expertise and management. Each chapter deals with a single virus or group or viruses and is written by leading international experts in the field.
What’s new in this edition …
- Showcases the wealth of new knowledge acquired on virus infections and reflects the discovery of newly recognized emerging infections, the improvement or development of new vaccines, and an increasing repertoire of antiviral agents for treatment
- All chapters have been thoroughly revised and there are a number of new contributors, joining the cadre of internationally-recognized experts
- Includes a new chapter on vaccinology covering the principles relating to the development and use of vaccines generally, which complements the specific vaccines described in the other chapters
- The two chapters on nosocomial infections have been enlarged and will be particularly useful for those having to advise on the management of hospital-acquired infections
- Emphasizes the rapid accumulation of new information in such fields as retroviruses, particularly HIV, SARS, hepatitis C and influenza, including avian influenza
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.