Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1620701251′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’9bbf5486-7b1f-11e8-89c8-3de5904aa9b6′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Revised, expanded, and updated new edition of the first and only Q&A review for physical medicine and rehabilitation. Question and answer format remains one of the most effective methods for self-study and exam preparation. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation QA Review, Second Edition is a comprehensive, active self-assessment tool for medical students, residents, and attending physicians. Configured to help professionals quickly and efficiently review core topics, the book covers in detail the breadth and scope of physical medicine & rehabilitation (PM&R) knowledge and practice.
Now with 16 sections addressing key concepts and including emerging high-value content areas, the expanded second edition contains over 1,850 multiple-choice questions with answers and explanations. The must-know information in the PM&R curriculum for learning, individual self-assessment, and board review is at your fingertips.
- Comprehensive coverage of the knowledge base and clinical practice areas necessary for success
- More questions! Over 350 new questions on pain medications and conversion equivalents, gait patterns and analysis, spinal cord injury, and much more
- Completely new chapter on Ultrasound and Regenerative Medicine
- All questions and explanations reviewed and updated for currency and comprehensiveness; new illustrations added to enhance understanding
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- 1,730+ practice questions
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.