PeriAnesthesia Nursing Core Curriculum 4th Edition
Prepare to succeed on the CPAN® and CAPA® exams with this authoritative guide from ASPAN! PeriAnesthesia Nursing Core Curriculum, 4th Edition is a comprehensive reference that helps you care for patients before and after anesthesia in all types of settings. Coverage of the full scope of perianesthesia nursing makes it an ideal resource for both inpatient and outpatient care. To keep you current on the many facets of perianesthesia, this edition also describes the newest advances in interventional radiology, robotics, and endoscopy procedures. Written by the American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN) and edited by respected perianesthesia nurses Lois Schick and Pam Windle, this book will help you build the skills and expertise you need to excel on your certification exam and in practice.
- Perianesthesia Complications chapter now appears after the System Competencies section to quickly display complications for all system competencies in one spot to help you find this vital information easily.
- System Competencies chapters have been updated to focus on specific, non-redundant topics to help you grasp key points right away.
- UPDATED! Certification of Perianesthesia Nurses and Testing Concepts and Strategies appendicies provide helpful tools for CPAN® or CAPA® certification to assist you to prepare for these exams.
- This authoritative guide written by ASPAN covers the full scope of perianesthesia practice to help you prepare to succeed in practice and on the CPAN® and CAPA® exams.
- Easy-to-use outline format serves as a quick review and reference.
- Objectives at the beginning of each chapter focus on key content to allow you to use the book more effectively.
- Plentiful boxes, tables and illustrations highlight important references to ensure you get the most out of the book’s mutifaceted topics.
- A bibliography at the end of every chapter provides additional resources to make it easy for you to research at an in-depth level.
- NEW! Two-color and two-column design arranges information logically to help you quickly find key information.
- NEW! Content on enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), gender diversity, DNR/DNAR/DNI, and the drug Bridion® (sugammadex) showcases a wide variety of important topics to help you gain a deep understanding of the spectrum of perianesthesia.
- NEW! Updated content reflects changes in the ASPAN Core Curriculum as well as CPAN® and CAPA® testing to ensure you stay current in perianesthesia in the classroom and in clinicals.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.