Pediatric Ophthalmology (Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology) Second Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1496363043′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’40c039f3-4fe3-11e8-9e0b-ff3f21344810′]
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Pediatric Ophthalmology volume includes:
- Authoritative information on the clinical findings and the most recent treatment available for a wide spectrum of childhood ocular diseases, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, pediatric ophthalmologists, fellows, and residents.
- New chapters on pediatric uveitis and pediatric optic nerve abnormalities.
- More than 170 new and updated high-quality photographs of specific disease entities and ocular disorders.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.