Pathology: The Big Picture (LANGE The Big Picture) 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071477489]
Get the BIG PICTURE of Pathology – and focus on what you really need to know to score high on the course and board exam
If you want a streamlined and definitive look at Pathology – one with just the right balance of information to give you the edge at exam time – turn to Pathology: The Big Picture. You’ll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation especially designed to make even the most complex concept understandable in the shortest amount of study time possible.
This perfect pictorial and textual overview of Pathology delivers:
- A “Big Picture” emphasis on what you must know verses “what’s nice to know”
- Expert authorship by award-winning, active instructors
- Coverage of the full range of pathology topics – everything from cellular adaptations and injury to genetic disorders to inflammation to diseases of immunity
- Magnificent 4-color illustrations
- Numerous summary tables and figures for quick reference and rapid retention of even the most difficult topic
- Highlighted key concepts that underscore integral aspects of histology (key concepts are also listed in a table at the end of each chapter)
- USMLE-type questions, answers, and explanations to help you anticipate what you’ll encounter on the exams
- And much more!
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.