Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0553379887]
That is the revolutionary message of this breakthrough system for eliminating chronic pain without drugs, surgery, or expensive physical therapy. Developed by Pete Egoscue, a nationally renowned physiologist and sports injury consultant to some of today’s top athletes, the Egoscue Method has an astounding 95 percent success rate. The key is a series of gentle exercises and carefully constructed stretches called E-cises. Inside you’ll find detailed photographs and step-by-step instructions for dozens of e-cizes specifically designed to provide quick and lasting relief of:
- Lower back pain, hip problems, sciatica, and bad knees
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and even some forms of arthritis
- Migraines and other headaches, stiff neck, fatigue, sinus problems, vertigo, and TMJ
- Shin splints, varicose veins, sprained or weak ankles, and many foot ailments
- Bursitis, tendinitis, and rotator cuff problems
- Plus special preventive programs for maintaining health through the entire body.
With this book in hand, you’re on your way to regaining the greatest gift of all: a pain-free body! With the help of Pete Egoscue’s revolutionary program of quick stretches and strength-building exercises, you can cure chronic pain, and do it naturally.
Pete Egoscue has shown thousands of individuals, corporations, schools, and championship sports teams how to eliminate pain without investing in expensive ergonomic devices or resorting to surgery or drug therapies. His groundbreaking book, with nearly 50,000 hardcover copies sold, shows readers how to:
- Relieve lower back pain
- Improve hip problems, sciatica, and bad knees
- Relieve migraines and other headaches, stiff neck, fatigue, sinus problems, vertigo, and TMJ
- Relieve painful problems, like carpal tunnel syndrome, often misdiagnosed as arthritis
- Prevent injuries and maintain health through stretching programs for the entire body
Filled with easy instructions, photos, and line illustrations throughout, this book will provide quick, effective pain relief.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.