Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Esophageal Surgery First Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of surgery of the trachea, lungs, esophagus, diaphragm, mediastinum, paraesophageal hernias, GERD, esophageal cancer, and esophageal perforation.
- Select the best open, laparoscopic, or endoscopic approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use