Office Practice of Neurology, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0443065578]
This comprehensive text is the perfect clinical resource, offering quick access to all of the information needed to
provide out-patient neurologic care. It focuses on the common and chronic problems that require long-term management, and provides step-by-step guidance on the decision-making process. Readers will find an expanded section on multiple sclerosis as well as updated and revised information in every section, including all of the latest studies and their results. Plus, a table at the beginning of each chapter summarizes the authors’ approaches to diagnosis and management.
- Features contributions from more than 200 authors, representing a wide spectrum of specialists in neurology and related fields.
- Covers the major problems that any practicing neurologist might encounter, including those that may be rare.
- Presents a wealth of useful clinical information with enough comprehensive coverage on the difficult, long-term, and complicated disorders.
- Features an expanded section on multiple sclerosis, with in-depth discussions on the clinical issues surrounding the disease.
- Discusses the latest molecular genetic studies, including new information on the progressive ataxias · Alzheimer’s disease · Huntington’s disease · mitochondrial disorders · and familial stroke and headache syndromes.
- Reports on the results of recent clinical studies on asymptomatic carotid atherosclerosis and symptomatic carotid endarterectomy.
- Includes the latest methods for treating stroke · seizures · multiple sclerosis · migraine · Parkinson’s disease · amyotrophic lateral sclerosis · and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Presents a summary table at the beginning of each chapter, highlighting the authors’ approaches to various problems of diagnosis and management.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.