Neuromuscular Disorders, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0071752501′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’fb281b95-8087-11e8-bf52-eb52f55b8ca5′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Neuromuscular Disorders is comprehensive in scope, yet concise enough to serve as a valuable point-of-care guide for your daily practice. Grounded by numerous reference sources and enhanced by the experience of two seasoned clinicians, this text provides a pragmatic approach in the evaluation and management of neuromuscular diseases. Here, in a single-source, you will get an insightful look at both nerve and muscle conditions, ranging from motor neuron disease to neuropathies, neuromuscular junction disorders, and myopathies.
Every chapter in this edition has been rewritten, in many cases extensively, with the addition of contemporary citations. The content reflects the latest advances in the imaging, genetic, and immunological tools now at our disposal to understand and diagnose many neuromuscular disorders.
- Three new chapters covering the principles of immunomodulating treatment and the rehabilitation of neuromuscular diseases and other disorders that may be mistaken as neuromuscular mimics
- A unique blend of evidence-based medicine with the personal experiences of veteran clinicians
- Convenient coverage of nerve, and muscle and neuromuscular transmission disorders―both primary and secondary neuromuscular diseases
- Specific disease sections encompass the range of conditions likely to be encountered in clinical practice, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, radiculopathies and plexopathies, mononeuropathies, various polyneuropathies, toxic myopathies, and dozens more
- The very latest diagnosis and treatment recommendations and protocols based on the most recent clinical literature and research
- Hundreds of figures including original art, EMGs, histopathology images, and clinical photos
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.