Neuroimaging: A Teaching File (LWW Teaching File Series) First Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451173288]
- Clear, concise discussions mimic those performed on a daily basis between residents and faculty members.
- Cases are now randomized, to better prepare you for challenges faced in an everyday clinical setting.
- Both brain and head and neck cases are highlighted by color perfusion, PET, and functional/MR spectroscopy images.
- Common neuroimaging cases are featured, including both normal anatomy and the use of advanced imaging in differential diagnosis.
- Collaboration with clinical services and pathology provides an interdisciplinary perspective whenever possible.
- Dozens of cases feature full-color images.
- New softcover format for the entire series.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- 300 cases, including 200 eBook only cases
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.