Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3e (Netter Clinical Science) 3rd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’070207036X’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’9cc38240-4277-11e8-9c68-1db7b74b6c96′]
Now fully up to date with numerous new chapters and Expert Consult online access, Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition , by Roger P. Smith, MD, provides superbly illustrated coverage of the common conditions and problems most often encountered in ob/gyn practice. Classic Netter images are paired with concise, evidence-based descriptions of common diseases, conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols. Large, clear illustrations and short, to-the-point text make this the perfect reference for everyday clinical practice as well as staff and patient education.
- More than 300 exquisite Netter images, as well as new, recent paintings by Carlos Machado provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease or condition.
- Concise text and a standardized format provide quick access to expert medical thinking.
- Entirely new sections on Embryology and Anatomy contain chapters on Sexual Differentiation, Genital Tract Development, Development of the Breast, and each area of gynecologic anatomy.
- New chapters on Chronic Pelvic Pain, BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, Obstetric Anesthesia and Analgesia, Subdermal Contraceptive Capsule Insertion and Removal, Trigger Point Injections, and more.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, and includes access to 26 patient education brochures.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.