Murray and Nadel’s Textbook of Respiratory Medicine: 2-Volume Set (Textbook of Respiratory Medicine (Murray)) 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0721603270]
Completely revised, the 4th Edition of this authoritative reference delivers a wealth of new information that enables readers to identify, treat, and manage a full range of respiratory disorders more easily than ever. Edited and written by leaders in the field, the book covers the scientific principles of respiratory medicine; its foundations in basic anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, and immunology; and its clinical applications. It features a wealth of new chapters * coverage of new modalities in biotechnologic, genomic, and informational sciences * a new 2-color design that makes it easier and quicker to access key information * and complete references for further study.
- Covers the hottest topics in the field, including COPD guidelines and lung reduction surgery * better pharmacological control of asthma * first-line drug therapies for cancer * interstitial lung disease * thoracoscopic surgery * ARDS ventilation guidelines c and more.
- Includes 6 new chapters: Alveolar and Distal Airway Epithelial Fluid Transport * Mucus Production, Secretion, and Clearance * Pleuroscopy, Thoracoscopy, and Other Invasive Procedures * Clinical Exercise Testing * Smoking Hazards and Cessation * and Patient Education and Compliance.
- Offers a fresh editorial approach with the addition of 1 new editor.
- Features the work of 73 new authors, including international contributors.
- Incorporates 100 new full-color illustrations for a total of more than 1,250 images.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.