Essential Med Notes 2021| Toronto notes
Essential Med Notes 2021: Clinical complement and resource for medical trainees 37th Edition
Essential Med Notes is a clinical complement and resource for medical trainees. This 37th edition features substantial revisions to the main text, figures, graphics, and evidence-based medicine boxes of all 31 chapters across the 3 volumes – Primary, Medicine, and Surgery.
- Comprehensive medical textbook, concisely written, with in-depth coverage of 31 medical specialties comprehensively updated and edited by over 200 students and 100 staff/faculty.
- Three separate volumes of the textbook – Primary, Medicine, and Surgery – provide readers with lighter, more portable books for their studies.
- Essential Med Notes website (essentialmednotes.com), which offers readers complementary colored atlases, practice questions, and other useful resources for each medical specialty.
- Common medical acronyms and abbreviations list included at the beginning of each textbook, as an easy-to-use reference and guide to the texts.
- Clinical Handbook (included in this package) – a condensed and practical guide to common clinical problems seen in clinics, the OR, and hospital wards. This portable resource is essential for clerkship; it is the perfect resource to prepare you for all your clinical rotations. The handbook includes the STAT Notes, which is a step-by-step approach to 30 common ward scenarios and the ultimate guide to managing on-call issues.
- E-book version – a digital version of Essential Med Notes 2021 is available for purchase through essentialmednotes.com. The e-book can be purchased alone or at a heavily discounted price using the purchase code contained within this book package.
The Clinical Handbook is included in this package. Alternatively, a standalone Clinical Handbook is available from Thieme (here) for customers wishing to purchase that product separately.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.