Mosby’s Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323078001]
Mosby’s Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 3rd Edition is a colorfully illustrated collection of spiral-bound cards that brings together the difficult drugs and topics related to pharmacology into one portable volume. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, this valuable tool helps you master pharmacology in class, in clinicals, and in preparation for the NCLEX® examination. Specific topics include: administration, antibiotics/antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs, diuretics, endocrine drugs, GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, pain drugs, psychiatric drugs, pulmonary drugs, and reproductive/OB drugs. For practicing nurses, these cards provide an always-useful refresher on pharmacology.
- Over 90 cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- Full-color cartoons and color-highlighted monographs provide a visually engaging way to learn.
- Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most difficult concepts.
- Thick pages and spiral-bound format create the perfect portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to quickly reference material.
- What You Need to Know sections on the back of each image give you more information about each illustrated topic in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections draw your attention to key information:
- Serious/Life-Threatening Implications are highlighted in pink
- Most Frequent Side Effects are blue
- Important Nursing Implications are yellow
- Patient Teaching information is green
- NEW coverage throughout highlights contemporary and timely topics on pharmacology all in one clinical tool.
- 8 brand new cards focus on administration by inhalation, lovenox, fentanyl, and more.
- New mobile device version enables you to study on the go.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.