Medicine at a Glance 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0470659459]
This fourth edition of Medicine at a Glance, the leading title in the best-selling at a Glance series, provides an unparalleled overview of the study of medicine, closely following the core medical curriculum.
Ideal for medical students, Foundation programme doctors and those training in the allied health professions, Medicine at a Glance presents vital information on clinical presentations, diseases, and treatments in every major medical specialty, from cardiology to dermatology.
Medicine at a Glance:
• Has been fully revised to reflect essential clinical and curriculum updates.
• Contains brand new material in key areas such as imaging, women’s health, communication and data interpretation.
• Features a brand new, clearer text design, in the trusted at a Glance double-page spread style, in full-colour throughout.
• Is the ideal, practical companion to clinical attachments, available in a range of digital formats for on-the-go study and revision.
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicine featuring interactive Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), interactive flashcards with show/hide labels, and tables of normal values
This title is also available as a mobile App from MedHand Mobile Libraries. Buy it now from iTunes, Google Play or the MedHand Store.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.