MCAT 528 Advanced Prep 2018-2019: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep) 4th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1506223699′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’c5998c38-77f4-11e8-830f-d5ec18c25219′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Kaplan’s MCAT 528 Advanced Prep 2018-2019 features thorough subject review, more questions than any competitor, and the highest-yield questions available – all authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Prepping for the MCAT is a true challenge. Kaplan can be your partner along the way – offering guidance on where to focus your efforts, how to organize your review, and targeted focus on the most-tested concepts. This edition features commentary and instruction from Kaplan’s MCAT experts and has been updated to match the AAMC’s guidelines precisely—no more worrying if your MCAT review is comprehensive!
The Most Practice
- More than 500 questions in the book and access to even more online – more practice than any other advanced MCAT book on the market.
The Best Practice
- Comprehensive subject review is written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- Online resources help you master the computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- Star-Ratings throughout the book indicate how important each topic will be to your score on the real exam—informed by Kaplan’s decades of MCAT experience and facts straight from the testmaker.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available.
- Kaplan’s expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.