Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Reconstructive Knee Surgery Fourth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1496318277]
Take your mastery to the next level! Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery©: Reconstructive Knee Surgeryis your ideal source for perfecting today’s most advanced and effective surgical techniques for knee reconstruction. Each chapter presents a world-leading orthopaedic surgeon’s preferred approach to a specific knee problem, replete with expert technical pearls to help you achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Overcome a full range of challenges in reconstructive knee surgery with in-depth sections on extensor mechanism/patellofemoral problems, meniscus surgery, ligament injuries/instability, and reconstruction of the articular cartilage and synovium.
- Update your skills with comprehensive updates throughout reflecting all of the latest advances in the field, including many new chapters, new topics, and new surgical innovations.
- See exactly how to proceed thanks to thousands of high-quality, step-by-step photographs and drawings.
- Produce the best outcomes through comprehensive discussions of indications and contraindications, decision making, operation room methodology, and pitfalls.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.