Lippincott Q&A Medicine: Review for Clinical Rotations and Exams 1 Pap/Psc Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451195214]
Lippincott Q&A Medicine focuses on high-yield information specifically designed to help you improve your NBME subject exam score. This first-of-its-kind resource zeroes in on exactly what you need to know, using tables, figures, mnemonics, and hundreds of sample questions in a concise, easy-to-read format—helping you make the most of valuable study time!
- Increase your understanding and your knowledge with detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers—all provided immediately following the questions to eliminate flipping back and forth.
- Prepare for boards with confidence—400 practice questions and a 100-question practice test ensure readiness for subject exams.
- Benefit from a unique “Shelf Pearls” chapter based on the author’s clerkship review course, featuring a quick summary of essential topics to revisit before taking the exam.
- Visualize key content and improve retention, thanks to a full-color design and more than 80 illustrations throughout.
- Extend your learning beyond the book with the online question bank that contains all Q&A in digital format.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.