Lecture Notes: Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1118728122]
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of luminal gastroenterology and hepatology. Covering the epidemiology, causes, clinical features, investigation, treatment and prognosis of all the main gut and liver conditions, it is ideal for both exam preparation and fact finding.
Key features include:
• A full range of new illustrations, including clinical photographs and scans, that clearly demonstrate signs and symptoms
• Sections on anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and epidemiology – written to enhance understanding of clinical features
• Essential information highlighted throughout the text
• Case-based self-assessment for each chapter helps retention of knowledge and puts it in its clinical context
• A new section of “best answer” MCQs
• New chapters on inflammatory bowel disease and different diagnosis of the upper GI tract
• Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/gastroenterology featuring 16 in-depth case studies
Whether learning the basics of the gastrointestinal system, starting a general medical or gastroenterological placement, or looking for a quick-reference overview to revise key concepts,
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Lecture Notes is an ideal resource for medical students, MRCP or FRACP candidates, and junior doctors.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.