LANGE Instant Access EKGs and Cardiac Studies 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071545239]
The most convenient, easy-to-use resource for interpreting EKG readings — full of clinical facts, figures, and data you will rely on again and again
This handy guide has all the information you need to effectively decipher every type of electrocardiogram, from the most basic to the most challenging. More than any other resource, EKGs and Cardiac Studies concisely explains how to understand and interpret EKG reading for all types of disease states.
- All the bottom-line, clinical essentials for understanding common and uncommon EKG readings
- Valuable introductory material on how EKGs work and the basics of the EKG test
- Clear, easy-access tables and EKG strips that make the book’s content especially relevant for day-to-day clinical practice
- Coverage includes hypertrophy, ischemia, injury, and infarct; conduction blocks; arrhythmias, electrolyte and drug effects; and other conditions
- Perfect for use as a stand-alone on-the-spot reference or in conjunction with other manuals
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.