Koneman’s Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology (Color Atlas & Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology) 7th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451116594]
Now in striking full color, this 7th Edition of Koneman’s gold standard text presents all the principles and practices readers need for a solid grounding in all aspects of clinical microbiology—bacteriology, mycology, parasitology, and virology.
Comprehensive, easy-to-understand, and filled with high quality images, the book covers cell and structure identification in more depth than any other book available. This fully updated 7th Edition is enhanced by new pedagogy, new clinical scenarios, new photos and illustrations, and all-new instructor and student resources.Description to come
- A new-full color design clarifies important concepts and engages students.
- Updated and expanded coverage of the mycology and molecular chapters reflect the latest advances in the field.
- New clinical scenarios demonstrate key applications of microbiology in the real world.
- Additional high quality images enhance visual understanding.
- Clinical correlations link microorganisms to specific disease states using references to the most current medical literature available.
- Practical guidelines for cost-effective, clinically relevant evaluation of clinical specimens include extent of workup and abbreviated identification schemes.
- In-depth chapters cover the increasingly important areas of immunologic and molecular diagnosis.
- Principles of biochemical tests are explained and illustrated to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- Line drawings, photographs, and tables clarify more complex concepts.
- Display boxes highlight essential information on microbes.
- Techniques and procedure charts appear at the back of the book for immediate access.
Extensive bibliographic documentation allows students to explore primary sources for information.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.