KJ Lee’s Essential Otolaryngology, 11th edition 11th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071849920]
The leading guide in otolaryngology – invaluable for board review or as a clinical refresher
For more than four decades, K.J. Lee’s Essential Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery has been the premier national and international guide to otolaryngology. The eleventh edition of this classic reference has been thoroughly updated to bring you up to speed with today’s practice of otolaryngology.
This concise, easy-to-follow book presents the latest clinical information to help you treat the wide range of conditions involving the head and neck or prep for board review. It is organized to allow for quick clinical recall and high yield review of the field’s must-know information.
- The perfect otolaryngology primer and the ideal board review resource – in one compact volume!
- Top-to-bottom coverage that spans the entire discipline, yet provides a quick, at-a-glance review and summary of key information in otolaryngology
- Quick-access bulleted text
- Board review questions at the end of each chapter to help you review concepts and retain critical information
- Clinical pearls that bring you the wisdom and experience of experts
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Completely updated to reflect contemporary concepts in clinical otolaryngology
- Improved organization to allow even easier reference, with chapters organized into otolaryngology subspecialties
- More illustrations and tables on key clinical topics
- New chapters:
Head & Neck Manifestations of HIV
Granulomatous Diseases of the Head & Neck
Acquired Hearing Loss & Tinnitus
Nasal Function & Evaluation of Smell/Taste
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.