Khonsari’s Cardiac Surgery: Safeguards and Pitfalls in Operative Technique Fifth Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1451183682′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7efc3b2e-765f-11e8-a658-03a5c97c1a2d’]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Unique in the field of cardiac surgery, Khonsari’s Cardiac Surgery: Safeguards and Pitfalls in Operative Technique details the most important techniques in a concise, readable, and richly illustrated format, with a focus on avoiding and managing surgical pitfalls and complications. From general considerations through the surgical correction of acquired and congenital heart conditions, it provides a wealth of practical, hands-on guidance to help both seasoned and less-experienced cardiac surgeons achieve optimal outcomes.
- Apply the very latest know-how with new sections on endovascular procedures, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), new approaches to Norwood reconstruction and repair of Ebstein anomaly, and alternative anatomic repairs of congenitally corrected transposition, as well as thorough updates to all chapters.
- Master nuances of surgical technique thanks to a wealth of step-by-step illustrations, many of them new, others colorized for greater clarity.
- Optimize outcomes with special coverage of avoiding and managing technical pitfalls and complications.
- Spot important details with the aid of distinctive “Nota Bene” notations.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.