Interventional Nephrology 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071769323]
A complete guide to every aspect of interventional nephrology―an essential text for students, residents, fellows, and clinicians
This timely resource examines all relevant aspects of interventional nephrology, from the history of nephrology to the principles governing the latest vascular access techniques. Heavily illustrated with full-color procedural drawings and featuring an easy-to-follow design, the book includes contributions from many leading authorities in the field whose insights combine to form an unprecedented, clinically rigorous survey of interventional nephrology.
Interventional Nephrology opens with an instructive look at the origins of hemodialysis access; an overview of the history of interventional nephrology in the U.S. and abroad; and clinically relevant coverage of vascular access outcomes. The high-yield coverage continues with a probing assessment of ethics, public policy, and practice guidelines, illuminating such pivotal topics as industry partnerships and conflicts of interest. The principles that support interventional nephrology techniques are also extensively reviewed, encompassing everything from vascular mapping to peritoneal dialysis catheter removal, while the following section delves into the key surgical aspects of vascular access. Finally, the book provides useful perspectives on how political and policy affairs impact current practice.
- Illustrated with precise full-color drawings and radiographs that highlight both normal and vascular anatomy and clarify the management of vascular access problems
- Streamlined design and helpful pedagogy, including chapter-opening learning objectives, numerous tables, and concept-clarifying figures
- Complete overview of the core principles underlying interventional nephrology practice and techniques, covering vascular mapping, monitoring and surveillance of arteriovenous access, venous angioplasty, tunneled catheters, renal ultrasonography, and much more
- Discussion of vascular access in special populations and the role of pharmacologic agents in preserving vascular access provides evidence-based insights that are pertinent to the everyday practice of interventional nephrology
- In-depth emphasis on the surgical aspects of vascular access reviews sites, types, and creation of arteriovenous fistulae; secondary arteriovenous fistula; and surgical options for vascular anomalies
- Forward-thinking coverage of basic and translational science considers future directions in vascular access science; flow dynamics, maturity, and access failure; neointimal hyperplasia; pharmacologic prevention of access dysfunction; and device innovation
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.