Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 3/E (In Thirty Days Series) 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071789251]
LEARN THE PRINCIPLES OF CLINICAL INFECTIOUS DISEASESIN JUST THIRTY DAYS
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015!
Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short COURSE is a concise overview of this important field designed to help the busy physician, medical student, nurse practitioner, and physician assistant to understand, diagnose, and treat common infectious diseases. This unique self-instruction book is organized by system/region as opposed to pathogens―simulating how common pathogens anddisorders would be encountered in rounds or in practice.
By indicating the number of days that should be allotted to the study of each chapter, the author has created a schedule for completion of each lesson. A wide array of tables that summarize the methods of clinical assessment, anti-infective agent doses, and drug toxicities–facts that do not require memorization, but do need to be referred to when caring for patients–facilitate this condensed learning schedule. There is no better resource for learning to associate pathogens with the corresponding impact on patients than Infectious Diseases.
- Key Points summarize the most important facts when managing each infection and facilitate board review
- Guiding Questions begin each chapter
- An estimate of the potential severity of each disease gives you a sense of how quickly you should initiate treatment
- Numerous case examples highlight real-world clinical application of the content
- Dozens of color plates depict major pathogens
- All chapters have been updated to reflect the most current treatment and diagnostic guidelines from the Infectious Diseases Society of America
- NEW! Antibiograms for each major antibiotic class provide a visual depiction of the spectrum of each individual antibiotic; a table listing the most commonly used outpatient antibiotics and their dosing; and much more
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.