Imaging Anatomy: Musculoskeletal, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323377564]
Now in its second edition, Imaging Anatomy: Musculoskeletal is a complete anatomic atlas of the musculoskeletal system, boasting an improved organization with easily accessible information that is standardized for each body region. Brand new chapters, updated anatomical coverage, and highly detailed imagescombine to make this quick yet in-depth resource ideal for day-to-day reference.
- Emphasizes relevant anatomy for clinical practice, and combines text and images to detail normal variants and imaging pitfalls
- New chapters highlight normal variants and imaging pitfalls for each anatomical region withmeasurements and lines that are valuable to referring clinicians
- Updated anatomical coverage now includes information on regions such as the thumb
- Features both the left and right extremities and has significantly larger and improved scout images to expedite reference
- Includes arthrographic anatomy for each joint
- Individual chapters provide an anatomical overview, radiographic and arthrographic anatomy, and MR atlas for each region
- Expert Consult eBook version is included with purchase and allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.