Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071484310]
Ace the NCLEX-RN–with the help of nursing review pioneer Marlene Hurst!
Use Marlene’s unique “no cram, pass with what you already know” system and slash your study time in half
Based on Marlene Hurst’s phenomenally popular nursing seminars that train over 30,000 students annually, this innovative review is loaded with the author’s time-tested strategies–all designed to help you pass the NCLEX certification and course exams the first time around!
NCLEX-RN Review breaks the mold of other review books by explaining how to apply critical thinking and test-taking skills, rather than how to re-learn course content. Marlene shows you how to effectively work with the “think-on-your-feet” philosophy of the NCLEX-RN, not against it.
- A complete NCLEX-RN toolkit–from the world’s most sought-after speaker on passing the NCLEX
- Over 1,000 skill-building NCLEX-style questions, complete with answers and rationales
- Full of concise, easy-to-remember strategies that cut study time in half!
- An eye-catching four-color format
- “Marlene Moments”–Marlene’s humorous anecdotes of common student mistakes that offer a light-hearted look at how new nurses learn to succeed
- “What the NCLEX Lady Thinks”–valuable tips that reveal the rationale behind certain types of NCLEX questions and how to adjust your strategy accordingly
- Chapter-ending NCLEX practice questions that solidify important information and show you how it will be tested on the NCLEX examination
- Downloadable material includes 300 additional NCLEX-style questions, plus downloadable MP3 audio tips from Marlene Hurst’s award-winning NCLEX reviews
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.